New Japan Pro Wrestling will present the finals of their Best of the Super Juniors tournament tomorrow. The promotion released the full lineup for the event today.
Previously, Jon Moxley vs Juice Robinson for the US title, Jay White vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, and the tournament finals had been announced. The event will air live on New Japan World.
Check back early Wednesday morning for results from NJPW BOSJ 26 Finals.
NJPW BOSJ 26 Finals Lineup
- Shota Umino, Titan, & Dragon Lee vs Ren Narita, Jonathan Gresham, & Bandido
- Ryusuke Taguchi & Roppongi 3K vs Robbie Eagles, El Phantasmo, and Taiji Ishimori
- Tiger Mask, Jushin Liger, Yoshi-Hashi, Toru Yano, and Tomohiro Ishii vs Douki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Zack Sabre Jr, Minor Suzuki, Taichi (Suzuki-Gun)
- Toa Henare, Tomoaki Honma, Togi Makabe, and Kota Ibushi vs Bushi, Sanada, EVIL and Tetsuya Naito
- Rock Romero & Kazuchika Okada vs Brody King & Marty Scurll
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Jay White
- IWGP United States Championship: Juice Robinson (c) vs Jon Moxley
- Best of the Super Juniors 26 Finals: Will Ospreay vs Shingo Takagi
Jon Moxley To Debut For New Japan
New Japan GM, Michael Craven recently stated that their signing of Moxley was made independent of his deal with all AEW. He made the comments in a statement to SI.com.
“New Japan and Jon Moxley came to terms on an agreement some time ago, completely independently of All Elite,” Craven said in a statement. “Our understanding is that he is free to wrestle in Japan. We wish AEW well, but have no working relationship as of now.”