Last June 2, WWE released a total of 6 talents reportedly due to budget cuts and one of those talents is Braun Strowman, who a couple of weeks prior was reportedly charging a substantial fee to appear at indie events, but he shot down those rumors and said he has not even spoken to anyone about bookings.
After being released by the WWE, Braun Strowman seems to still be keeping himself busy working out as he took to his Instagram and posted a video as well as a number of pictures of his jacked build, with the caption, “Diet update since I haven’t posted a progress pic in a bit. Trying a clean Ish bulk. After five meals today I was 357lbs in the scale. On my way to 370/375 ish then gonna turn it into granite!!!! Told y’all I ain’t playing around. #GiveMeAllTheCarbs #MassMonster #GrowBabyGrow #BodyBuilding #JackedTanAndJuicyAf #Titan #AdamScherr #LetsGooo #LetsGrow.”
It was previously reported that AEW Star Mark Henry, who recruited Braun to the WWE, is looking to do the same and bring him in AEW as there reportedly is interest from both sides about Braun joining the promotion. Along with the other talents released, Braun is under a 90-day non-compete clause with the WWE, which is set to expire on Tuesday, August 31st.
You can check out Braun Strowman’s full Instagram post below: